Influence the next generation of designers
Volunteering is a great way to flex your leadership muscle and give back to the design community. Designation designers get incredible value in learning from professionals covering every facet of digital design.
- Meet 1-on-1 with our designers and serve as a resource for career-focused questions
- Share industry experience and knowledge on specialized design topics
- Provide actionable design feedback
- Lead discussions around the ever-changing landscape of tech and design
- Present a passion project, case study or advanced design topic
- Lead designers through hands-on workshops
“I’m motivated to give back because it’s what I wanted when I started designing. I also learn a lot by teaching, and get to implement things I learn at work.”Logan DebiaseSenior User Interface Designer, Salesforce
Give back to the design community
Let us know what form of volunteering suits your needs and we’ll contact you!